Monday, August 11, 2008

National Day Celebration cum Games Day

[post-dated]

Please bookmark this entry to read the captions written by class 1-1 pupils!


(above) The pupils were swaying their flags. [by Irfan]

(above) They were singing happily with their friends.[by Aaron & Ryan]


(above) They were talking about the Singapore flag.[by Ryan, Aaron & Irfan]





(above) I am playing the game. I like the game very much. My teacher was standing beside me. [by Adeline Tay]


(above) This is me tossing the bean bag onto the spot markers. [by Yu Ling]


(above) I like the game. [by Heng Wee]





(above) This is a picture of me. I am throwing the bean bags onto the spot markers. [by Wee Khong]



(above) I was really excited because I really enjoyed the games. [by Siti]

(above) I am happy with the games. [by Chu Xin]




(above) 1, 2, 3, smile! [by Chun Ling]

(above) I am drinking the NEWater! [by Yu Ling]

(above) They are drinking the NEWater. [by Wen Xuan] Surely they make the water looks so delicious! Yummy!


(above) I am Gabriena (on the right). I am seven years old. I am drinking the NEWater. [by Gabriena]




(above) I am Owen. I must aim towards the object but I did not manage to hit the centre. [by Owen]

(above) My name is Irfan Haziq. I'm from 1/1. I am using my underarm toss to toss the ball. [by Irfan]

(above) I am in the hall throwing two balls! I love throwing balls. It is fun. [by Justin Sim]


(above) This is my turn to play the game. I am from Group Two. I like to be faster than my friends. I love the game. I love to play. [Aaron]














(above) C'mon Aaron! Do your best. Score more points for 1-1. [by Annisa]







(above) I am throwing the ball into the bucket. [by Alicia]





(above) I am doing the underarm throw while Aaron looks on. [by Wenxuan]



(above)This is my daddy and mommy tossing the ball. [by Yu Ling]


(above) Pupils had finished the 4th game. Go 1-1! Let's continue for the next game! [by Annisa]


(above) Hello, my name is Irfan haziq. I'm going to use my leg to kick the ball into the hulla hoop. [by Irfan]

(above) We are happy to celebrate Singapore's birthday! [by David Lim]


(above) Yes! I win! [by Alicia]















(above) This is my favourite photo taken thus far because the ball was captured while it was in the air. Quite a feat using a mobile phone camera!



The following photos were taken by pupil Aaron, our budding photographer!

(above) I am throwing the ball at the waterbottles. [ by Wen Xuan]


(above) I am playing the chatek. I kicked two times but I did not score a point. [by Owen]








(above) This is the chatek station. It is my turn to kick the chatek. I love to play the game. [by Justin]


(above) I am kicking a Chuteh. My friends are lining up behind me. [David Lim]


No comments: