Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Eat healthy Campaign

Presently Beacon is holding a Eat healthly Campaign. For any fruits or vegetables bought during recess, pupils will be given a card. At the end of the campaign, the class which has the most cards will be the winner.

(above) Mrs Ang counting the number of cards collected among the anxious pupils during today's recess.
(above) Ernie and Si Yu are proud to show us the cards collected today!


(above) Owen: See, I am eating vegetables and drinking a packet of milk too!


(above) Mrs Ang explaining the food she bought to pupils.


(above) We are good buddies who often eat together!


(above) (in foreground) Vanness: I am eating lots of vegetables too!
(in background) Dylan: Do I look like Vanness' bodyguard?


(above) Wen Xuan: Hey, I just bought my food!


(above) Adeline: I am enjoying my noodles.


(above) Ryan: Me too...


(above) Chun Ling: Please don't disturb me while I am eating!


(above) We are the trio who have fun eating together.


No comments: